About Google Contacts Apk
Google Contacts Apk is Google‘s contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google’s business-oriented suite of web apps G Suite.
That’s exactly Google Contacts. It’s just the address book that’s built into Gmail. You likely only use it is when Gmail helps you auto-fill email addresses from Google Contacts, or when you add a new contact from your phone and it’s silently synced.
Back up your contacts and sync them across all your devices
– Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
– Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
Keep your contacts organized and up to date
– View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal)
– Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
– Get suggestions for adding new contacts, cleaning up duplicates, and more
Contacts is currently only supported on devices running Android Marshmallow and above
How do I find my Google contacts?
- Launch the Google Chrome browser and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click the arrow button next to Gmail and then click “Contacts” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “older version” link at the bottom of the page to open the previous version of the contact manager.
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
|Category:||Google LLC, Communication|
|Requirements:||Android 5.0 and UP|
Download Your APK Here
Verified Link Safe To Download
If you’re a having problem while installing the Apk, read our Apk Installation Guide
In case the direct link isn’t working, let me know about it by leaving a comment below.